Platypus Pump Controller
The Platypus Controller measures ambient air temperature to automatically activate compatible equipment that supplies water to the sprinkler system. The temperature that activates the system is set by the user up to a maximum of 140°F.
When the ambient air temperature rises above the set point, the system becomes active. The system will run for an amount of time which is set by the user up to a maximum of 60 minutes.
After the run time has expired, the system pauses for an amount of time, also set by the user, up to a maximum of 60 minutes. The ambient air temperature is measured again, if it is still above the set point the controller will run the system again.
This cycle is repeated until the ambient air temperature falls 41°F below the set point. During these cycles the controller will send SMS information* to the stored numbers advising the status of the system.
The EVAC Button feature allows the user to turn the system on to run for cycle times up to 1 hour when leaving the property, after the set time has expired the controller will go back into Auto Mode.
- LCD touch screen display
- Back up power from engine battery
- Run & Pause cycles extend available water & fuel
- Mobile phone connectivity*
- Automatic control of diesel** and or electric pump
- Step up control of compatible variable speed controllers
- User adjustable Trigger temp & run times
- Automatic or manual operation
- EVAC Button
- Maintains float charge in engine battery
- Multi user password protected
- Solar Charge inputs
- Flow Switch inputs
- Tank Level inputs
- Low fuel sensing (on compatible fuel tanks)
- IP66 wall mount enclosure
- Available in 240 volt or 12 volt with solar charge
- RCM certification
- 65°C Failsafe
- Control of 12vdc Solenoids with Pulsed Coil
- No annual fees – Choose your own network provider
- 12 Month Warranty
- .High Gain pole mount antenna
- .Additional external temp sensor
- .40 Watt Solar Panel & Isolator Kit
- .Flow Switch
- .Tank Level Switch
*If Sim card has been installed by end user **Engine must have a compatible fuel stop solenoid & electrical system