Firebozz® Magnum Sprinkler
Create an instant Fire Break — the smallest person-packable water sprinkler shooting the furthest distance – from 100 – 300 feet radius with a full 360-degree traverse. It can be connected with other FireBozz® units to create rapid and expanded firebreak capability. Weighing 50 lbs the FireBozz® can be carried and deployed in less than a minute.
- Quick and easy setup on any terrain
- Compatible with foam or retardants
- Tough, welded stainless and aluminum construction
- Multi-purpose water dispersal perfect for emergency response, municipal works, and resorts
- Easy setup and walk-away features allow operators to get out of harm’s way
- Broken stream allows maximum conservation of water resources
- Loads the air with a protective misting envelope to raise relative humidity values over a wide area
- Multi-unit connection creates a quick, robust, and extremely large wet-line
- Diameter of protective envelope: Up to 300’ (92m) in diameter protection
- Water usage: 37 – 110 gpm (140 – 416 lpm)
- Nozzle head size: .4”, .5”, and .6” (10, 12.7, 15 mm)
- Inlet/outlet: 1.5” or 2.5” NPT (40 and 65 mm) thread size for quick adaptation to almost any fire or industrial hose.
- Weight: 50 lbs for 1.5” model, 60 lbs for 2.5” model (22 kg & 28 kg)
- Storage Dimensions: 42” x 21” x 11.5” (104cm x 53.5cm x 29.2 cm) L x H x W
Fire can only spread through heat. Remove heat – remove the fire. Cool the fuels and ignition cannot start. FireBozz® units do this in two ways.
- Projection of water over a massive area
- Injection of vapour into the atmosphere to create a humidity bubble
A massive protective area can be established easily and much more rapidly than with traditional sprinkler systems. The FireBozz® rapid deploy system allows a high degree of confidence for your home, livelihood, and industry to be protected.