Wildfire Self-Insurance Options
Even if insurance can tolerate the risk, claims only cover what’s already lost.
Ember Defense attempts to bridge the gap between customer and insurance carrier.
We create plans on how to best protect what money can't replace.
How Ember Wildfire Defense Can Help
Comprehensive Evaluation of Property
- Onsite visit to review structures & vegetation, gain insight of all wildfire risk and mitigation needs
- Wildfire Risk Assessment & Mitigation Plan providing mitigation solutions from an above industry standard perspective
- Assistance in navigating the complexities of wildfire risk disclosure
- Education on insurance markets and the ever-changing state/federal regulations surrounding wildfire
Preferred Insurance Broker Network
- Strategic relationships with reputable insurance brokerages and carriers Adding more to the network every day
- Report data specifically structured for coverage procurement and FAIR plan applications
The Ember Fire Team flies a drone for report imaging and mapping and completes an onsite assessment.
Ember Defense constructs an extensive report that contains detailed information on essential structure hardening, property mitigation and response needs.
Client receives Wildfire Risk Assessment & Mitigation Plan and Emergency Response & Action Plan. Ember Defense introduces client to preferred insurance network and the Ember-Certified Contractor Network.
Ember Defense and Client meet to discuss needs and future planning of property.
Four Pillars of Ember Defense
- Ember Fire Team onsite inspections
- Property survey including drone mapping
- Property due diligence data transfer
- Comprehensive report build and preliminary scope document
- Education on property and structure hardening best practices
- Recommendations for property mitigation needs
- Project liaison for all structure hardening and vegetation management
- Consultation on system designs
- Wildfire response planning
- New wildfire detection and active wildfire forecasting
- Ember Incident Command communicates with property’s point of contact during live incident
- Live fire mapping and path projections with impact timelines
- Weekly fire risk outlook with weather reports and alerts
- Full time certified Type-6 fire crews
- Fire retardant application
- Mobile fire equipment set-up including FireBozz® sprinklers and pool pumps
- Dedicated incident command technicians during mandatory evacuations
Clients must complete Guardian Base before subscribing to Plus or Elite packages
- ON SITE EVALUATION & DRONE FLIGHT
- WILDFIRE RISK ASSESSMENT & MITIGATION PLAN
- EMERGENCY RESPONSE & ACTION PLAN
- PREFERRED INSURANCE NETWORK
- EMBER CERTIFIED CONTRACTOR NETWORK
- INSURANCE EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- ANNUAL SITE VISIT & REPORT UPDATE
- LIVE MONITORING
- RAPID RESPONSE AVAILABLE FOR AN ADDITIONAL FEE
- 12 MONTH SUBSCRIPTION
- INCLUDES GUARDIAN PLUS PACKAGE
- DEDICATED FIRE TECHNICIANS
- PRIORITY WILDFIRE RESPONSE
- NO ADDITIONAL RESPONSE FEE
- “SELF-INSURED” WILDFIRE COVERAGE
- 12 MONTH SUBSCRIPTION
Protecting Your Property Just Got Easier
We Know What Works
There have been countless stories of homes staying standing due to wildfire home hardening updates. Ember Defense can help you navigate the process to ensure all precautions are taken.
Insurance Premiums are Skyrocketing
Insurance premiums have risen at atronomical rates, leaving property owners with underinsured policies or no coverage at all. Ember Defense can help property owners navigate this difficult process.
Communities Save Communities
A home-hardened community helps to stop rapid fire spread from home to home. When embers are extinguished where they land, less homes will burn. Make sure to talk to your community members about ways you can all work together to protect your community.
Schedule a Meeting
Please fill out the information below if you are interested in learning more about our Guardian Self-Insurance Package options.