Apply For This Job: Field Installation Technician
The Installer is responsible for the successful installation of fire and ember safe vents and gutter guards. Ensuring each job is completed accurately/up to standards and maintaining a clean job site. Ensure all jobs are fully completed and left clean before leaving the job. Working on job sites you must be OSHA compliant and practice excellent communication with your crew lead on the safety and quality of the job. You will be expected to practice professionalism while communicating with all customers and team members.
Hourly rate of $25-40 per hour based on experience in general construction, sheet metal, and HVAC: with benefits
- Related construction experience preferred
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Ability to use hand tools, power tools, and read a tape measure to install products
- Ability to use ladders safely and work safely around Boom lifts.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent customer service and ability to work well with others.
- Prolonged periods standing, bending, lift, squatting, ladder and crawl space work
- Ability to work in confined spaces and on Roofs
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs.
- Installs vents and gutter guards on commercial and residential Properties
- Loads and unloads equipment and parts.
- Develops and maintains logs and records of job, time spent, tools and equipment used
- Follows company and industry safety guidelines and regulations
- Ensure proper installation of all products
- Leave each job site clean
- Escalate any issues to your crew lead
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
We are a growing wildfire preparedness company based in Fairfield, CA that offers its employees a positive and supportive work environment, compeve pay, and growth opportunities.
Ember Defense has helped hundreds of homeowners proactively prepare for wildfire and we are excited to grow our team. We have a positive workplace that is known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
Ember Defense is based in Fairfield, CA. Field Installation Technicians will be traveling to jobs and working remotely.
Why Should You Apply?
We are a growing wildfire preparedness company based in Fairfield, CA that offers its employees a positive and supportive work environment, competitive pay, and growth opportunities. Ember Defense has helped hundreds of homeowners proactively prepare for wildfire and we are excited to grow our team. We have a positive workplace that is known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
We are excited to offer competitive pay and opportunities for growth in this seasonal position. If you are looking to learn new skills, have more free time during the offseason, and be a part of a great team, this position is for you!